Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chip Corder Help

My Resume is posted, what next? The part that needs highlighting is the time I spent at the Application helm of ISD. You may recall, ISD made the "tape recorder on a chip" chips. In a single package you could have 16, 20, 90 seconds, or even as much as 16 minutes of recordable, re recordable, erasable, addressable sound storage. I was employee number 10 of that start up and was involved in almost every major advancement as products got larger and more flexible.

That is where my value as a consultant lies. I'm hoping some companies out there need design help with those products. That I can do easily.

Note: ChipCorder is a registered trademark of Nuvoton. This blog is an independent effort and in no way connected to Nuvoton.

No comments:

Post a Comment