Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lets Begin

It appears that one of the ways to accomplish things in today's environment is to start a Blog. I want to get the word on on several issues. First, I need a job. I'm not desperate, I'm not ready to head off to McDonalds and put in my application. But I have enjoyed working all of my life and worked for some interesting companies. I would like to work for another 5 to 10 years for another interesting company, then retire. Since 5 years seems to be the limit most people expect from a job these days, that does not sound unreasonable, at least to me.

Second, I have some talent and experience in certain areas which might lead me into more of a consultant role. This blog may help with that; we shall see.

I also plan to post my current Resume since there have been some recruiters who think thats one way to help them find the right person to fill one of their open positions.

For now, I'll close this and see about uploading my Resume!

Note: ChipCorder is a registered trademark of Nuvoton. This blog is an independent effort and in no way connected to Nuvoton.

No comments:

Post a Comment